發布日期：2019-06-11 作者：青島西艾杰電梯有限公司 點擊：
1. The elevator should be a qualified product produced by the national certification.
2. The elevator shall be inspected and qualified by the special equipment inspection agency approved by the state. And registered with the special equipment safety supervision agency.
3. The environmental conditions and power supply conditions of the elevator are in compliance with the technical requirements of the elevator.
4. The elevator operator obtains the qualification certificate of the special equipment operator and is in good physical condition.
Second, the basic procedures for the daily operation of the elevator
(1) Preparation of the driver or security administrator before the elevator runs
1. You should check the operation record to know the operation of the previous elevator.
2. Perform no-load or light-load test operation within the entire travel range of the elevator;
Observe the selection, start and speed change of the elevator
Leveling, parking, eliminating, opening and closing, and safety protection devices (such as safety touch panels, light curtain protection) to prevent passengers from being hit by the door leaf are normal, and there are no abnormalities.
3. Various signals of the elevator (including internal and external calling signals, landing signals, direction signals, etc.) work normally. The alarm and intercom are well-prepared, and the car is illuminated and well ventilated.
4. Clean the interior of the car, especially at the sill and at the light curtain.
5. If the elevator is abnormally operated or some of the functional installations are invalid, the elevator should be suspended and the maintenance personnel should be notified to repair it.
(2) Operation rules for elevator operation
1. For elevators without driver operation: operate according to the contents of the passengers.